These bacon wrapped chicken strips are incredible! You are packing three fantastic flavors into one delicious piece of heaven and you can be chowing down on these in about 30 minutes.
Game Day or Any Day
When you’re needing a game day appetizer, you can’t go wrong with bacon! These bacon wrapped chicken strips are so easy to throw together quickly and are hearty enough to keep everyone satisfied.
You’ll love that these are so quick and easy. Just spin that bacon around the chicken strips, brush with your mustard and bake. Done and yum!
Instead of the spicy brown mustard, try it with your favorite sauce as well. There are so many different options for sauce. Imagine a honey lime chile sauce! Yum!
In fact, at your next family get together, have one tray with mustard and one tray with another favorite sauce. Or how about three trays with three different sauces? They are sure to be a hit. Drool!
Is it Gluten Free?
For the most part, it’s gluten free, but use caution with your mustard. Gulden’s Spicy Brown Mustard, used in this recipe, could have some cross-contamination so, for a restricted diet, you should make sure to find a mustard that is gluten free. Have a look at this mustard list at Very Well Fit.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken is Best When Baked
I suggest a baking pan with a wire rack for this recipe so any fat will drip away. Line the pan with foil before baking and you’ll have a much easier job when cleaning.
Try More Appetizers
- Best Easy Baked Chicken Wings
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers with Bacon Gluten Free and Keto Friendly
- Air Fryer Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips Party Snacks
- Oven Safe Tray with Rack
- 2 large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 16 ounces Bacon thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard
- Cooking Spray like Pam
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spray rack with cooking spray.
- Flatten chicken breasts kitchen mallet to even out, or slice in half lengthwise. Cut into 16 even strips, about 1".
- Wrap each chicken strip with bacon and place on rack, seam side down.
- Brush with half the mustard.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove, turn the strips over and brush with remaining mustard. Cook another 10-15 minutes until bacon is crispy and chicken is done.
- Makes 16 pieces. Serve with more mustard, ranch dressing or hot wing sauce and celery sticks.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. All amounts are estimates and 24Bite™ takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier. Please calculate the amounts yourself based on package labeling if you have specific dietary requirements. 24Bite™, Kim Guzman or Christian Guzman shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on this website or actions you take as a result.
© 2019-2020 Kim Guzman. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to 24Bite email newsletters.