When you’re needing a game day appetizer, you can’t go wrong with bacon! These are so easy to throw together quickly and are hearty enough to keep everyone satisfied.
These are so quick and easy. Just spin that bacon around the chicken strips, brush with your mustard and bake. Done and yum!
Instead of the Dijon mustard, try it with your favorite sauce as well.
In fact, at your next family get together, have one tray with mustard and one tray with hot wings sauce. They are sure to be a hit.
I suggest a baking pan with a wire rack for this recipe so any fat will drip away. Line the pan with foil before baking and you’ll have a much easier job when cleaning.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips Party Snacks
- Oven Safe Tray with Rack
- 2 large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 16 ounce Thinly Sliced Bacon
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- Cooking Spray like Pam
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray rack with cooking spray.
- Flatten chicken breasts kitchen mallet to even out, or slice in half lengthwise. Cut into 16 even strips, about 1".
- Wrap each chicken strip with bacon and place on rack, seam side down.
- Brush with half the mustard.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove, turn the strips over and brush with remaining mustard. Cook another 10-15 minutes until bacon is crispy and chicken is done.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Makes 16 pieces. Serve with ranch dressing or hot wing sauce and celery sticks.