This recipe for Cordon Bleu Pizza is exactly how it sounds. It’s the pizza duplicate of the delicious entrée except in a hand-holding pizza style. You’ll find all the ingredients you love with chicken and ham and a lovely creamy Dijon sauce.
Cordon Bleu Pizza Recipe
I love pizza! Experimenting with different types of pizza may be my favorite thing to do now that my mom taught me how to make the pizza dough she always uses.
The word history for Cordon Bleu is pretty interesting. It apparently translates to “blue ribbon”. Have a look at Erin Nudi’s site for more information.
Creamy Dijon Sauce
The star of this Cordon Bleu Pizza Recipe is the creamy Dijon sauce. It only takes a couple of minutes to make but it is worth the extra effort instead of opening up a store-bought jar.
It’s only cream, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard and flour heated in a little sauce pan on the stove top. You will be so glad that you did this.
Be sure to save whatever remainder you have because it’s incredible on a sandwich as well. Just spread that on a toasted sandwich bun, then layer some ham and provolone cheese. You will wonder where this has been your entire life.
Homemade Pizza Dough
I highly recommend making your own dough and I make it right in the bread machine, making it super easy to make the day before for the pizza feast the next day.
The recipe for Homemade Pizza Dough is here. If you want to make your own dough, I recommend that you check out that recipe because it’s SO EASY!
Use my pizza dough instructions or your own or even the pre-packaged completed dough, if you prefer. If you’re using homemade pizza dough, try to refrigerate it for at least 4 hours or overnight.
This recipe makes two delicious Cordon Bleu Pizzas so you’ll have plenty for your next pizza party. The taste is outstanding and your guests will be asking for the recipe.
If you like this pizza, you’ll enjoy my Lasagna Pizza too!
Cordon Bleu Chicken Pizza
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 large chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 8 oz ham chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 2 prepared, uncooked pizza crusts
- cooking spray
- If you are using homemade pizza dough, begin at least 3 hours before you plan to prepare the pizza to complete the kneading and rising process. It's better to refrigerate for 3 or more hours after that, but it's not entirely necessary, if you're in a time crunch. Halve the dough equally and roll out on a lightly floured surface.
- In small bowl, add cream, mustard, parmesan cheese and flour. Mix briskly with a fork until all lumps are removed.
- In small saucepan on low heat, cook cream mixture until thickened, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray. Place crust on pan and pinch the edges a little, if you like. This helps to catch the sauce from spilling over.
- Spread half the sauce on each pizza. Evenly distribute chicken and ham. Top each pizza with half the mozzarella.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until done. Cool slightly and cut each pizza into 8 pieces, for 16 pizzas total.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. All amounts are estimates and 24Bite™ takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier. Please calculate the amounts yourself based on package labeling if you have specific dietary requirements. 24Bite™, Kim Guzman or Christian Guzman shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on this website or actions you take as a result.
© 2019-2020 Kim Guzman. All rights reserved.