Quick and easy preparation is the key to this recipe which can be paired with fresh fruit for a delicious breakfast or lunch or try it with stewed heirloom tomatoes.
I usually have all of these ingredients readily available in my pantry and I love quiche! I make it frequently and I will sometimes make two at a time to freeze them in portions so I can have quiche any time I want.
You’ll need just a small amount of gluten free baking mix. I used Gluten Free Bisquick. You can easily substitute regular Bisquick for this recipe.
The only cheese I had today was colby/jack. Also try all cheddar or Parmesan. Delicious!
Mix your ingredients by hand. It will only take a couple of minutes and you don’t want to pulverize the vegetables.
Smooth the top. Just look at that beautiful green! The spinach gives this a wonderful, appetizing color.
Gluten Free Spinach Mushroom Quiche
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 ½ cup 2% milk
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese, see note below
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- ¾ cup Fresh Spinach, chopped
- ¾ cup Fresh Mushrooms, chopped
- ¾ cup Gluten Free Baking Mix, like Bisquick
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Red Sauce, like Frank’s
- Cooking Spray, like Pam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large bowl, whisk eggs until mixed
- Add remaining ingredients except cooking spray
- Mix together well
- Spray 9″ pie plate with cooking spray
- Pour egg mixture in pie plate and level off with spatula as needed
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool completely before cutting
- Refrigerate leftovers
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. All amounts are estimates and 24Bite® takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier. Please calculate the amounts yourself based on package labeling if you have specific dietary requirements. 24Bite®, Kim Guzman or Christian Guzman shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on this website or actions you take as a result.
© 2019-2020 Kim Guzman. All rights reserved. Subscribe to 24Bite email newsletters.