This puff pastry recipe combines delicate pastry sheets with swirls of delicious raspberry filling to make a quick and easy three ingredient dessert, perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day.
Outstanding Raspberry Filling
I’ve tried lots of raspberry fillings and this one is, by far, the best I’ve ever tried. It has very little seeds and is so tasty that you will want to eat it with a spoon right out of the plastic bag.
I recently used about a cup of this Henry & Henry raspberry filling in my Raspberry Swirl Cake recipe. I was left with about 2 or more cups remaining and I’ve been working out how to use it. It doesn’t freeze so well so I need to use it or lose it. Am I right?
If you’re looking for even more ways to use this incredible raspberry filling, try it in my Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies recipe too!
Puff Pastry Recipe with Only 3 Ingredients
Puff Pastry from Pepperidge Farm makes it so easy to make classy desserts, perfect for Valentine’s Day. For this Puff Pastry recipe, you’ll only need:
- Puff pastry
- Cream cheese
- Raspberry filling
I’ve used cooking spray too but that doesn’t count, does it?
Raspberry Pinwheels Quick and Easy
Before you get ready to put this puff pastry recipe together, make sure that your puff pastry is thawed and your cream cheese is softened.
Step 1: With a hand mixer, mix up the cream cheese and raspberry filling.
Step 2: Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly across the puff pastry sheet.
Step 3: Roll up the sheet and cut into 12 equal slices. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Look how adorable! You are only 20 minutes and 3 steps away from unique pinwheel swirls of raspberry filled puff pastry.
I’ve sprinkled these with extra course sugar to make them even more adorable.
Now, I just need to develop one more recipe with the rest of this delicious raspberry filling.
Browse the Cookie recipes category, or try one of these.
- Unicorn Chip Cookies with Secret Ingredient
- Lemon Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Drizzle
- Ooey Ghoulie Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Puff Pastry Raspberry Pinwheels RecipeTap to leave a star rating
For more information, be sure to check the recipe details in the attached 24Bite® post.
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, thawed to room temperature
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Henry & Henry Raspberry Filling
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- With hand mixer, mix cream cheese and raspberry filling together. Set aside.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unfold one pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. (Refrigerate the other pastry sheet right away.) Remove parchment paper and spread cream cheese mixture on top of pastry. Roll up jelly roll style. Slice into 12 equal slices. Lay slices on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. All amounts are estimates and 24Bite® takes no responsibility for actual figures since calculations vary by packaging and supplier. Please calculate the amounts yourself based on package labeling if you have specific dietary requirements. 24Bite®, Kim Guzman or Christian Guzman shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on this website or actions you take as a result.
© 2019-2021 Kim Guzman and Christian Guzman. All rights reserved. Subscribe to 24Bite email newsletters.